AICTE, UGC, NBA, AIU
1. What courses does IBMR Bangalore offer?
IBMR Bangalore offers MBA and PGPM programmes. Both are postgraduate programmes offered in Bangalore and are for two years (four semesters).
2. How is the faculty like for IBMR Bangalore MBA?
The faculty at IBMR college is diverse and well qualified. Some are from a research and academic background while some have industry experience making sure that students get the right mix of both industry and academia at IBMR.
3. What is the admission criteria at IBMR Bangalore?
IBMR Bangalore looks at your graduation scores (minimum 50%). You also need to submit your standardised test scores. These could be CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, PGCET, and KMAT. These apart, a telephonic interview and a written aptitude test are also conducted for those seeking admission to IBMR college.
4. Is there a hostel facility at IBMR Bangalore?
Yes, there is a hostel facility for boys and girls at the campus.
5. How long is the MBA programme at IBMR?
The MBA programme is a two-year course (four semesters). Students can attend on-campus or off-campus placements after finishing their course.
6. How are the IBMR MBA and PGPM programmes different from other programmes?
The IBMR programme is one of the first industry-aligned programmes offering a course that’s designed and delivered as per industry needs. IBMR college is approved by AICTE. Their curriculum is internationally acclaimed along with tie-ups with multiple foreign universities which prepare students for the future.
7. Which companies usually recruit from the Institute of Business Management and Research?
Leading companies such as Standard Chartered, Wipro, TCS, Infosys, Vodafone, Microsoft, and ICICI Bank have been recruiting from IBMR college in the past.
8. What was the average salary offered in the last placement season?
The average salary offered to students at IBMR Bangalore was ₹3.55 lakh.
Finance college fees with low-interest EMIs for up to 10 years.