Admission to the PGDM programme at IMIS Bhubaneshwar requires you to have a graduation degree in any discipline. Scores of the following national level exams are considered for admission - CAT/XAT/MAT/C-MAT/JEE/other national level test score cards.
Along with these scores, students are required to appear for a group discussion and personal interview session held by the college.
The steps to apply are as follows:
1. You can apply online by logging in to www.imis.ac.in. All instructions for the online application are available on the official website. After applying online and submitting your application you will be given a unique identification number (ID No)
2. You can also purchase the application form and information bulletin by paying a 1,000 INR application fee to IMIS by post or in person.
3. You will receive a confirmation by email on the successful completion of your application.
4. Along with the online application, attested photocopies of the documents below have to be submitted online:
IMIS Bhubaneshwar has many permanent and visiting faculty teaching at the institution.
Some of the permanent faculty members are:
1) Dr. Usha Kamilla is the Director of the Institute and the Professor of Finance.
2) Dr. KK Beuria is an Advisor at IMIS
3) Dr. Divya Gupta is the Dean of Academics and the Associate Professor of Finance.
4) Dr. Surya Dev is the Dean (CAD) and Professor of Finance
5) Dr. Anil K Mishra is the Dean (Student Welfare) and Associate Professor (OM & Dsc)
6) Dr. Radhakrishna Mishra is the Assistant professor of Finance
7) Rakhi Dutta is the Assistant Professor of Marketing
8) Dr. Rabinarayan Patnaik is the Professor of Marketing
9) Mr. Sujit Kumar Baboo is the Associate Professor of D.sc & OM
10) Dibakar Mohapatra is the Professor of HRM & OB
11) Dr. Ananya Roy Pratihar is the Assistant Professor of HRM & BC
12) Dr. Debasmita Panigrahi is the Assistant Professor of HRM & OB
IMIS Bhubaneshwar has an excellent pool of faculty members who have a rich research acumen. Every year, faculty members from the institution present papers at conferences at IIM and other Top B-schools and publish their research in reputed journals. The students at the institute are also encouraged to work as joint authors for various projects. Various workshops and international conferences are held so as to showcase the research expertise of the faculty at IMIS Bhubaneshwar and to share learning with those from across India and abroad.