Top Reasons to Study at ISBM Bangalore
International School of Business and Media (ISBM), located in Bangalore, Karnataka, is one of the most esteemed colleges in India. Established in 2005, the college offers two years of full-time dual specialisation PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) courses in Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain and Operation Management (SCOM), Human Resources Management, Business Analytics, and Media and Communication.
ISBM Bangalore is certified by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and has a campus that spans over 20 acres. One of Bangalore’s top 5 B-schools, the Indian School of Business Management and Administration, has been functioning under the directorship of Jayaraman Subramaniam.
Students have to get a qualifying rank in exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT, GMAT, or any other AICTE-approved exam to get admission in the Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM). Besides these, ISB&M also conducts a written competency test to let students secure admissions.
Highlights of ISBM, Bangalore
ISBM Bangalore Rankings
Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM) has secured several awards, rankings, and certifications.
- 2020: 4th Top B-School Private Institutes in West India by Times of India
- 2020: Graded A+ Category B-School in the Chronicle's All India B-School Survey
- 2020: 9th Position in the Top 74 Private Institutes by Times B-School Survey
- 2019: Ranked 11th Position in top Private Business Schools in India by Times B- School Survey
- 2018: Ranked 39th Position in Asia Inc’s Top Indian 100 B-School by Asia Inc 500 Survey
- 2018: Ranked 16th Position in top Private Business Schools in India by Times B- School Survey
- ISB&M was given a Certificate of International Accreditation based on Business Management, Organisational Management and Business Performance.
These rankings and accreditations place ISBM Bangalore among the top business schools in India.
ISBM Bangalore Courses
Indian School of Business Management and Administration Bangalore offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Management with five specialisations.
- PGDM in Marketing
- PGDM in Finance
- PGDM in Human Resource Management
- PGDM in Business Analytics
- PGDM in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The programme at the Indian School of Business Management and Administration is divided into two main categories:
- Core courses
- Elective Courses
Core Courses at ISBM
Elective Courses at ISBM Bangalore
- Marketing with Finance/ HR/ B.A/ Media & Communication
- Finance with Marketing/ HR/ SCOM/ Business Analytics/ Media & Communication
- Marketing/ Finance/ HR with SCOM (only for engineers)
- HR with Marketing/ Finance/ SCOM/ Business Analytics/ Media & Communication
- HR with Industrial Relations
Eligibility for Admission at ISBM Bangalore
- 50% or more marks in the previous qualifying board
- Graduation degree (in any discipline) from a government-approved college or university (those waiting for final year results can also apply)
- English as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level
- Pass the internal assessment, including academic performance, entrance and written test scores, work experience, interview performance, and co-curricular accomplishments
- For common entrance tests, students require 65% in XAT and 70% in CAT percentile with 60% or higher score (or equivalent CGPA) in graduation from any government-approved college or university
- Students not writing other competitive exams need to pass the Indian School of Business Management and Administration written competency test to qualify for selection
Facilities at Indian School of Business Management and Administration Bangalore
- Projector-based classroom set up
- British Council Library membership
- Wi-Fi-enabled ISB&M campus
- Access to computer lab, amphitheatre, cafeteria, and swimming pool during college hours
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls
Cut Off for Indian School of Business Management and Administration