Seshadripuram College has worked at making its admission process as simple as possible. Admission forms, brochures, and prospectuses are available on the official website. To gain admission, the following steps are to be followed:
Collection of Forms
- Forms are available at the college office and online from the official Seshadripuram College website. Link- Admission Procedure & Details | Seshadripuram College, Bangalore
- Due dates must be kept in mind and forms should be filled and submitted before said dates.
- A merit list will be created based on applications. The merit list will be available both online as well as on the notice board at Seshadripuram College campus.
- Candidates provisionally selected should appear for admission to the college along with a parent or guardian.
- The admissions committee is tasked with moving admissions forward.
Documentation to Carry
- SSLC/10 marks card - original
- II PUC/ 10+2 marks card - original
- Recent passport size photographs
- Landline and mobile numbers of parent/guardian
- Copies of caste and income certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates and the admissions committee is available to help those in need of the seats at the time of admission.
- Admission to the seats will be given based on valid certificates of proof provided at the time of admission.
- Though admission is given on the basis of merit, special consideration is given to applicants excelling in sports, cultural, and other fields. The college works within the framework of rules set down by the Government of Karnataka.
Seshadripuram College has a host of skilled and knowledgeable faculty. Some of the professors are listed below:
- Principal - Dr. Praneetha B.S.
- Professor (Dept of B.Com) - Ms Archana Tejaswi M.N.
- Professor - Mr Prabhu Doss