HKBK PU College Admission
Steps students need to take for admissions into HKBK College:
- The HKBK PU College application process is completely online
- Students must register themselves on the official website by clicking on the ‘apply’ button which will take them to the registration page
- They have to fill in details like their name, age, email ID, mobile number, address, and other specifications
- Students will get a login ID which they will have to use to fill in the remaining admission details
- They need to have a passport-size photograph ready to upload
- The fee for admission is ₹1,000 which can be paid by a debit card, credit card, or through net banking
- Their 10+2 documents are necessary for submission
- All students must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation exams or 45% if they are from the SC/ST category
- The entrance exam scores of the ATMA/CAT/KMAT/CMAT/XAT must also be included
- If candidates have work experience they should include a certificate
Criteria for International Students
Students from Iran, the Ivory Coast, Nepal, the Republic of Korea, Tanzania, and many other places seek admission at HKBK. International students need to get an eligibility certificate from Bangalore University and an equivalence certificate from the AIU. There are English language courses also made available to students from non-English speaking countries.
These are the steps to getting admission into any of the HKBK PU College courses.
H2: HKBK College Faculty
These are the faculty members of HKBK PU College in Bengaluru.