IIHMR Delhi Admissions 2022
IIHMR Delhi offers admission to the Postgraduate Program in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHM) under three specialisations: Health Management, Hospital Management, Health Information Technology Management, Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM), and Weekend Executive Programme.
Candidates are required to appear for these exams and also produce past academic performance or professional experience letter/s if any:
Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHM)
- Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a renowned Indian institute or foreign university.
- Those appearing for their final year of Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible if their aggregate up to the final year comes to 50% or above.
- Based on the marks secured in CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA +
- Past academic performance
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM)
- Candidates are required to have a Master’s Degree or five years integrated Master’s Degree/ Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)/ Bachelor in Engineering (B.E.)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.).
- They need a minimum 60% marks from a recognised university and a minimum two years of work experience.
- Those appearing for their final exam in the respective discipline can also apply if they have a work experience of two years.
- Academic qualifications and work experience
- Valid exam score in postgraduate entrance exams like GMAT/GRE/CAT/JRF or in the Fellowship Program Evaluation Test (FPET) that will be held by IIHMR.
- Personal interview
Application Process for IIHMR Delhi
The application process to IIHMR Delhi is as follows:
- Candidates can apply for the postgraduate diploma, fellowship programme, or weekend executive course through the official website of the institute.
- For offline mode, candidates need to visit the campus to fill up their application form. The application form, duly filled in and signed by the applicant, has to be sent by post along with a demand draft (DD) of ₹1,000 drawn in favour of “International Institute of Health Management Research” along with the required documents.
- The application will be considered only when it is received with all documentary evidence along with the application fee.
Documents to Include
- Qualifying examination marksheets
- Entrance examination score card
- Application form fee receipt
- Passport size photographs
- ID proof