Calcutta Business School

West Bengal
Private
Rated
NIRF RANKING

N/A

Recognised By

AICTE

Get Expert Advice on Education Loan

Ask any question about education loan to experts and get accurate and instant response

Ask Experts

What Is the Fee Structure at Calcutta Business School?

Here’s a course-wise breakup of the fee structure at Calcutta Business School. 

Course Calcutta Business School fees
PGDM ₹3.73 Lakh (1st Year Fees)
PG Diploma ₹3.73 Lakh (1st Year Fees)
Certification ₹2,000 (Total Fees)
BBA ₹99,950 (1st Year Fees)
PG Programme ₹3.4 Lakh (Total Fees)
Ex-PGDM ₹4.9 Lakh (Total Fees)

There are six instalments of the PGDM course/admission fee to be paid before each term begins. Here is a breakdown of the PGDM course fees:

Component Fee (in Rs)
Tuition fee (for two years) 6,00,000
Admission fee 50,000
Library, course material, IT labs and software 50,000
Total course fee 7,00,000
Laptop (optional) 40,000
Cost of hostel accommodation (optional facility) 1,20,000
Refundable caution money deposit 30,000


What scholarship programmes are available at Calcutta Business School?

Students at Kolkata Business School enjoy performance-based rewards in the form of two scholarships of ₹25,000 each. This scholarship is offered to the students with the first and second rank in trimesters. 

Tuition Waiver Scholarship Scheme

A total of four students benefit from Tuition Waiver (TW) scholarships. The selected students have to meet the following criteria

  • Minimum aggregate of 75% at the UG level
  • CAT 2020/ XAT score: 85 percentile and above

Under this scholarship programme, the college covers 60% of the Calcutta Business School course fees, and the student has to pay the remaining 40%.

Loans Options for Calcutta Business School

Calcutta Business School’s students who are qualified and needy are eligible for secure loan choices from different recognised Nationalised Banks. To be considered for this, you must apply online and include all necessary documentation.

Loans

An education loan is an excellent instrument for those finding it difficult to manage the financial burden of college fees. However, it can often be difficult to obtain a secure loan and be able to present all the required documents. This is why institutions like Propelld provide students with seamless methods to secure their education careers with easy loan options. You can get the loan without having to worry about your credit score history. Aside from this, most loan options also have no collateral and no co-signer options.

No items found.

Get Expert Advice on Education Loan

Ask any question about education loan to experts and get accurate and instant response

Ask Experts

Fund your College Fees with Education Loan

Loan up to Rs. 50 Lakhs for 10 Years

Thanks! We will reach out to you shortly.
Apply Now

Need a loan for this college fees?

Apply Now

Personal Loan for Living Expenses

Apply Now

Need Education Loan for This College Fees?

Apply Now